Members of DVCA
EYEYPrivate equity is a global priority at EY – we have long-standing relationships with the world’s largest and local PE funds.
Contact person: Lars Lyster
Private equity is a global priority at EY – we have long-standing relationships with the world’s largest and local PE funds and we provide an extensive offering of integrated assurance, transaction, tax and value creation services covering the entire transaction lifecycle – from investment to exit. We have a deep understanding of what it means to be a PE-owned portfolio company, developed from working with PE firms and their investees since the industry’s inception. In particular, we have significant experience helping PE-backed companies prepare for exit – either by sale or IPO.
EY works proactively to provide clients with the latest information on trends and issues affecting the PE industry through day-to-day work, reports, articles, regulatory updates, events and sponsorships. Key focus areas when working with PE clients range from
• Buy or sell side lead advisory services
• Flexible, menu-driven financial, commercial, operational, pension, reputation and tax diligence
• Sale and purchase agreements review
• Valuation and business modelling blended with a restructuring and commercial skill set/mindset
• Post-merger integration services supporting the 100 day plan
• Grow and build focused services including audit, finance transformation, working capital and tax optimization, portfolio management and risk management
• Exit readiness
EY is one of the leading audit and advisory firms with 190,000 employees globally and locally. Our 9,000 Transaction Advisory Services professionals bring together a unique combination of skills, insight and experience to deliver tailored advice attuned to your needs — helping you drive competitive advantage and increased shareholder returns.